If you wish to update personal information or change your communication preferences, you may contact us to update our records. You have the following options to do this:
- If you are enrolled to receive non-People Power ACLU and affiliate email communications: click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of any ACLU, ACLU Foundation, or affiliate email to change your communication preferences.
- If you are enrolled in the Union’s People Power program: click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of any People Power email to opt out of the program.
- If you are enrolled to receive automated recurring text messages from 82623, text or reply “STOP” to 82623 to opt out, and for other autodialed text messages we send via an autodialer, reply “STOP” or follow instructions in the text message.
Complete our Communication Preferences form to change your communications preferences for information you shared with us previously for the following:
- Paper mail communications
- Phone communications
- Data sharing with non-ACLU platforms that deliver targeted content (Please note, opting out of this practice will also unsubscribe you from our email communications.)
- List sharing agreements with non-partisan organizations
- Send an e-mail to: ACLUpreferences@aclu.org.
- Send mail to: ACLU Membership Department, 125 Broad Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10004.
If you have any other questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our data practices, you can reach our Data Protection and Governance Lead by emailing ACLUpreferences@aclu.org.