The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
- 10/21/2013 Summer 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Center for Democracy, New York
- 10/10/2013 Summer 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Immigrants’ Rights Project, NY/CA
- 10/9/2013 Summer 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Reproductive Freedom Project, New York
- 10/8/2013 Spring 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender & AIDS Project, New York
- 10/2/2013 Summer 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender & AIDS Project, NY
- 10/2/2013 Summer 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Criminal Law Reform Project, NY
- 9/23/2013 Development Operations Associate-ACLUF Development Department, NY
- 9/20/2013 Associate Director, Gift Planning-ACLUF Development Department, NY
- 4/12/2013 Immigrants’ Rights Communications Fellow-ACLUF New York or Washington, D.C.
- 9/13/2012 Organizer-Western Regional Office-New York Civil Liberties Union
- 8/6/2012 NYCLU Full Time Legal Assistant
- 2/29/2012 NYCLU Legal Externship-New York Civil Liberties Union