Search Listings by State
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
Applicants are not required or expected to provide any current salary and compensation information, or salary history during any phase of the recruitment process. Job candidates may provide salary expectations or request information regarding the salary for the position(s) to which they are applying.
National Offices, Washington, DC
- Digital Organizing Strategist [PAAU-12], Political Action & Advocacy Unit, Washington DC
March 15, 2018
- Campaign Strategist [NPAD-21], National Political Advocacy Department, Washington, DC
March 6, 2018
- HELPDESK ASSOCIATE [INTE-25] American Civil Liberties Union Information Technology Department, DC
February 28, 2018
- Director of Training for Grassroots Organizing [NPAD-24], Political Action and Advocacy Unit, Washington, DC
February 12, 2018
- Policy Analyst [WLOU-58], Washington Legislative Office, DC
January 29, 2018
- Policy Analyst [WLOU-36], Washington Legislative Office, DC
January 29, 2018
- Staff Attorney [NPP-11], National Prison Project, Washington, DC
January 5, 2018
- Advocacy and Policy Counsel [NPAD-08], National Political Advocacy Department, Washington, DC
November 1, 2017
- Deputy National Field Director [PAAU-03/19], Political Action and Advocacy Unit, Washington, DC
August 15, 2017