Search Listings by State
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
Applicants are not required or expected to provide any current salary and compensation information, or salary history during any phase of the recruitment process. Job candidates may provide salary expectations or request information regarding the salary for the position(s) to which they are applying.
National Offices, Washington, DC
- Paralegal [NPP-14], National Prison Project, Washington, D.C.
July 20, 2018
- Assistant to the National Political Advocacy Department [NPAD-34]
July 12, 2018
- Advocacy and Policy Counsel [NPAD-28], Immigration, NY or DC
June 14, 2018
- Legislative Counsel [NPAD-37], National Political Advocacy Department, DC
May 16, 2018
- Legislative Counsel [NPAD-36], National Political Advocacy Department, DC
May 16, 2018
- Policy Analyst [WLOU-35], Washington Legislative Office, DC
April 30, 2018
- Campaign Strategist [NPAD-21], National Political Advocacy Department, Washington, DC
April 13, 2018
- Director of Training for Grassroots Organizing [NPAD-24], Political Action and Advocacy Unit, Washington, DC
February 12, 2018