Search Listings by State
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
Applicants are not required or expected to provide any current salary and compensation information, or salary history during any phase of the recruitment process. Job candidates may provide salary expectations or request information regarding the salary for the position(s) to which they are applying.
National Offices, Washington, DC
- Legislative Counsel [NPAD-37], National Political Advocacy Department, DC
May 16, 2018
- Legislative Counsel [NPAD-36], National Political Advocacy Department, DC
May 16, 2018
- Policy Analyst [WLOU-35], Washington Legislative Office, DC
April 30, 2018
- Assistant to the National Political Advocacy Department [NPAD-34]
April 18, 2018
- Campaign Strategist [NPAD-21], National Political Advocacy Department, Washington, DC
April 13, 2018
- Paralegal [PFRB-03], Program on Freedom of Religion & Belief, Washington, DC
April 12, 2018
- Paralegal [NPP-14], National Prison Project, Washington, D.C.
April 4, 2018
- National Distributed Organizer [NPAD 29, 30 & 31]
April 3, 2018
- Digital Organizing Strategist [PAAU-12], Political Action & Advocacy Unit, Washington DC
March 15, 2018
- Director of Training for Grassroots Organizing [NPAD-24], Political Action and Advocacy Unit, Washington, DC
February 12, 2018
- Staff Attorney [NPP-11], National Prison Project, Washington, DC
January 5, 2018
- Advocacy and Policy Counsel [NPAD-08], National Political Advocacy Department, Washington, DC
November 1, 2017
- Deputy National Field Director [PAAU-03/19], Political Action and Advocacy Unit, Washington, DC
August 15, 2017