Search Listings by State
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
Applicants are not required or expected to provide any current salary and compensation information, or salary history during any phase of the recruitment process. Job candidates may provide salary expectations or request information regarding the salary for the position(s) to which they are applying.
- National Prison Project Fall 2018 Legal Fellowship
February 28, 2018
- Fall 2018 Border Litigation Legal Fellowship - ACLU of San Diego & Imperial Counties
September 29, 2017
- Project Based Legal Fellow - ACLU of Alaska
July 11, 2017
- William J. Brennan First Amendment Fellowship [BFRW-01], ACLUF, Speech, Privacy, and Technology Project, NY
July 10, 2017
- Marvin M. Karpatkin Fellowship [RJP-08], ACLUF, Racial Justice Program, NY
July 10, 2017
- Legal Fellowship Sponsorship - ACLU of New York
June 20, 2017
- FALL 2018 PUBLIC INTEREST FELLOWSHIPS [IRP-41], ACLUF, Immigrants’ Rights Project, New York or San Francisco
June 14, 2017