Search Listings by State
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
Applicants are not required or expected to provide any current salary and compensation information, or salary history during any phase of the recruitment process. Job candidates may provide salary expectations or request information regarding the salary for the position(s) to which they are applying.
- Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Legal Internship, Immigrants’ Rights Project, NY & CA
August 6, 2018
- Legal Intern, Summer 2019 - ACLU of Maine
August 1, 2018
- 2018 Fall Legal Internship, Washington Legislative Office, DC
July 30, 2018
- Fall 2018 Legal Internship, Campaign for Smart Justice, NY
July 27, 2018
- Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Legal Internship, Disability Rights Project, San Francisco
July 17, 2018