We want to hear from you. If you have general inquiries, suggestions, or concerns, please consult our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or select from the following list:
- Contact us regarding your ACLU membership or other giving questions (address changes, membership renewals, etc.)
- Request Legal Assistance / Find Your Local ACLU Affiliate
- Find Information on ACLU.org
If you are interested in joining or contributing to the ACLU, learn how you can get involved here:
- Support the ACLU
- Take Action at our Action Center
- Join ACLU People Power, our grassroots volunteer resistance movement
If you’d like to send a check to the ACLU, please address it to the ACLU c/o the Gift Processing Department, 125 Broad Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10004. Please designate if it is a gift to the American Civil Liberties Union or the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation. Learn about the difference here.
If you want to update your address or email subscriptions, go to:
If your question or concern was not listed here or in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), please complete our online feedback form. Please note, however, that because of the high volume of email we receive each day, we cannot individually respond to each message.
You may also write to the ACLU at 125 Broad Street, 18th Floor, New York NY 10004 or call 212-549-2500.
Thanks for your interest in the ACLU!