Targeted Killing FOIA Database
This database compiles records produced in response to ACLU Freedom of Information Act lawsuits seeking legal and factual information about the government’s program of lethal strikes abroad, including drone use.
Your search results
- Letter Remove Letter filter (-)
- ACLU v. DOJ - FOIA Case for Records Relating to Targeted Killing Law, Policy, and Casualties Remove ACLU v. DOJ - FOIA Case for Records Relating to Targeted Killing Law, Policy, and Casualties filter (-)
- July 2014 Remove July 2014 filter (-)
Showing 1 - 0 of 0 Results
Your search yielded no results.
- Check if your spelling is correct.
- Remove quotes around phrases to search for each word individually. bike shed will often show more results than "bike shed".
- Use fewer keywords to increase the number of results.