Courts agree: Blanket drug testing with no individualized reason for suspicion is unconstitutional. But politicians and other leaders continue to try to implement these programs to score political points at the expense of some of the nation’s most vulnerable communities.
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyJanuary 10, 2019
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyMay 8, 2018
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyApril 12, 2017
- Legal DocumentFebruary 26, 2013
- News/Press ReleaseDecember 3, 2014
- News/Press ReleaseFebruary 26, 2013