The Freedom to Marry
After decades of hard work and tireless commitment from supporters and advocates, same-sex couples across America now have the freedom to marry.
If you've been discriminated against based on sexual orientation, gender identity, or HIV status, the ACLU wants to hear about it.
- CaseMay 9, 2016
- CaseJune 26, 2015
- Legal DocumentSeptember 19, 2016
- CaseSeptember 19, 2016
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyAugust 16, 2016
- Legal DocumentJune 23, 2016
- Legal DocumentJune 20, 2016
- Legal DocumentMay 10, 2016