The Freedom to Marry
After decades of hard work and tireless commitment from supporters and advocates, same-sex couples across America now have the freedom to marry.
If you've been discriminated against based on sexual orientation, gender identity, or HIV status, the ACLU wants to hear about it.
- Legal DocumentMarch 20, 2018
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyFebruary 21, 2018
- News/Press ReleaseFebruary 20, 2018
- CaseApril 25, 2014
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyJune 26, 2015
- CaseJune 26, 2015
- Legal DocumentSeptember 19, 2016
- CaseSeptember 19, 2016