Violence and Sexual Abuse
Excessive force by correctional staff, particularly through the use of electroshock devices like Tasers and stun guns, leads to extreme, unnecessary suffering and sometimes death. Rape and sexual abuse of prisoners—by staff and other prisoners—remain serious problems in detention facilities of all kinds.
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyApril 3, 2015
- CaseMarch 11, 2015
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyJanuary 15, 2015
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyJanuary 13, 2015
- Know Your RightsJanuary 7, 2015
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyDecember 18, 2014