Media Coverage of ACLU's "Discussion with Conservatives" Forum
- May 12, 2003: U.S. News & World Report, Taking Liberties:
Are tough new responses to terrorism upsetting the balance between legal rights and national security?
- May 9, 2003: The Hill: Both right and left condemn Patriot Act
- April 25, 2003: Village Voice: Conservatives Rise for the Bill of Rights!
- April 24, 2003: Chicago Tribune, "Some fear Big Brother lurks inside Patriot II" (Registration required to view article):
- April 23, 2003: Chicago Tribune, "Fighting for privacy in an era of terror" (Registration required to view article):
- April 18, 2003: Salt Lake Tribune Opinion, "The Patriot Act":
- April 15, 2003: Seattle Times, "New Patriot Act creates uproar, brings together uncommon allies":
This article also appeared in the Dallas Morning News on April 13, and in the Green City Daily
- April 15, 2003: Cox Newspapers, "Patriotism run amuck":
- April 13, 2003: Salt Lake Tribune, "Hatch Leading Charge to '1984,' Critics Warn":
- April 11, 2003: Salon.com, "Conservative constitutional catfight!" (password required to view full article):
- April 11, 2003: Seattle Post-Intelligencer, "GOP Calls for Wider Powers to Track Citizens":
- April 10, 2003: Newstream Radio Interview with Bob Barr and Laura Murphy, "Post 9/11, Is the War on Terror Taking Its Toll On Individual Freedom?: