Search Listings by State
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
Applicants are not required or expected to provide any current salary and compensation information, or salary history during any phase of the recruitment process. Job candidates may provide salary expectations or request information regarding the salary for the position(s) to which they are applying.
National Offices, New York, NY
- Program Director - NYCLU
December 18, 2018
- Legislation and Advocacy Internship - ACLU of Maryland
December 7, 2018
- Communications Coordinator - ACLU of Maryland
December 4, 2018
National Offices, California
- Paralegal [DRP-05], Disability Rights Program, SF
September 25, 2018
- Paralegal [IRP-09], Immigrants’ Rights Project, SF
September 24, 2018
National Offices, North Carolina
National Offices, Puerto Rico
- Legal Director - Puerto Rico Chapter of the ACLU [PR-03]
November 14, 2018
- Legislative Director - Puerto Rico Chapter of the ACLU [ASD-90]
July 6, 2018