What's happening in Oklahoma
What's happening in
Your Vote Matters
We want to help you drown out the noise from the media, keep you up to date with voting information and share resources that might be helpful for you. Follow our steps in voting safely for this upcoming election.
Make sure that you’re registered to vote
If you’re planning to vote by mail
Who can vote by mail
Applications must be received by the county election board by the Tuesday before Election Day (Oct. 27) at 5 pm.
Mailed ballots must be received by the county election board by Election Day (Nov. 3) at 7 pm.
- Please click here for more information about additional specific requirements for voting by mail in Oklahoma.
- As states make emergency election changes due to COVID-19, we encourage you to return to this page to get more updated information.
- To encourage voting by mail during the COVID-19 pandemic, some states are proactively mailing vote-by-mail ballot applications or actual ballots to all registered or active voters. We recommend that all voters request a vote-by-mail ballot to help ensure that one is sent to their current address.
- Most states have deadlines to apply to vote by mail. We recommend you make the request as soon as possible, and well before the deadline (at least two weeks before) to ensure enough time to receive, vote, and submit a complete ballot.
- Instead of licking ballot envelopes, please use a wet sponge or cloth to seal them.
Authorized and paid for by American Civil Liberties Union, Inc., 125 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004, 212-549-2500, on behalf of Yes on 805, Inc.
Know your rights
- Watch our video about the history of vote by mail.
- To learn more about your voting rights generally visit our Know Your Voting Rights page.
- If you have problems voting or have additional questions, please call the national, non-partisan Election Protection hotline:
- English: 1-866-OUR-VOTE (1-866-687-8683)
- Spanish: 1-888-VE-Y-VOTA (1-888-839-8682)
- Arabic: 1-844-YALLA-US (1-844-925-5287)
- Bengali, Cantonese, Hindi, Urdu, Korean, Mandarin, Tagalog, or Vietnamese: 1-888-274-8683