Road to Citizenship
The ACLU believes that all immigration reform must create a welcoming roadmap to citizenship for aspiring Americans living in and contributing to the United States. Fundamental fairness as guaranteed by the Constitution requires that these individuals be brought within the legal embrace of U.S. citizenship. The United States must protect the rights of workers vulnerable to abuse, including temporary workers (or guest workers) and unauthorized workers; end state and local intrusions into immigration policy and enforcement; and ban racial profiling at all levels of government.
- Press ReleaseJune 4, 2019
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyOctober 30, 2018
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyAugust 15, 2017
- Blog Post - Speak FreelySeptember 5, 2017
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyApril 14, 2014