Search Listings by State
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
Applicants are not required or expected to provide any current salary and compensation information, or salary history during any phase of the recruitment process. Job candidates may provide salary expectations or request information regarding the salary for the position(s) to which they are applying.
National Offices, New York, NY
- Youth Policy Counsel - ACLU of Washington
March 18, 2019
- Major Gifts Officer - ACLU of Texas
March 8, 2019
- Chief Program Strategy Officer - American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota
March 4, 2019
National Offices, North Carolina
National Offices, Puerto Rico
National Offices, Washington, DC
- Staff Attorney [NPP-18], National Prison Project, DC
March 13, 2019
- Immigration Campaigns Manager [NPAD-09], National Political Advocacy Department, DC
February 28, 2019
- National Organizing Specialist
December 21, 2018