The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
- 3/11/2014 Paralegal-ACLUF Immigrants’ Rights Project, NY
- 2/19/2014 Legal Administrative Assistant-ACLUF National Security Project, NY
- 2/13/2014 Marriage Campaign Strategist—ACLUF Affiliate Support and Advocacy Department, NY
- 1/21/2014 Staff Attorney, South Dakota Chapter of the ACLU-ACLUF South Dakota Chapter of the ACLU, SD
- 12/19/2013 Policy Director - ACLUF South Dakota Chapter, SD
- 1/30/2014 Southern Regional Policy Counsel - ACLU Affiliate Support and Advocacy Department, Southeast US
- 3/6/2014 Communications and Development Associate-ACLU of Missouri
- 3/5/2014 Senior Organizer-ACLUF of San Diego & Imperial Counties
- 3/4/2014 Student Legal Internship Program-ACLU of Nevada
- 2/11/2014 Media Strategist-ACLUF Communications Department, Washington D.C.
- 12/31/2013 Legislative Counsel/Lobbyist - ACLU Washington Legislative Office, Washington, DC
- 12/30/2013 Legislative Counsel/Lobbyist-ACLU Washington Legislative Office, Washington, DC
- 3/11/2014 Fall 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Voting Rights Project, New York
- 11/21/2013 Spring 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Reproductive Freedom Project, New York
- 11/19/2013 Summer 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Capital Punishment Project, Durham, NC