The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
- 4/16/2014 Staff Attorney-ACLUF Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & AIDS Project, New York
- 4/11/2014 Finance/Administration Coordinator-ACLU Department of Administration & Finance, NY
- 4/7/2014 Paralegal-ACLUF Racial Justice Program, NY
- 1/21/2014 Staff Attorney, South Dakota Chapter of the ACLU-ACLUF South Dakota Chapter of the ACLU, SD
- 4/18/2014 Development Director-ACLU of Arkansas
- 4/18/2014 Executive Director-ACLU of Nebraska
- 4/8/2014 Judicial Bypass Coordination Project Administrator-ACLU of Illinois
- 2/11/2014 Media Strategist-ACLUF Communications Department, Washington D.C.
- 12/31/2013 Legislative Counsel/Lobbyist - ACLU Washington Legislative Office, Washington, DC
- 12/30/2013 Legislative Counsel/Lobbyist-ACLU Washington Legislative Office, Washington, DC
- 11/21/2013 Spring 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Reproductive Freedom Project, New York
- 11/19/2013 Summer 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Capital Punishment Project, Durham, NC
- 11/12/2013 Summer 2014 Legal Internship-ACLUF Affiliate Support and Advocacy Department, NY