Search Listings by State
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
Applicants are not required or expected to provide any current salary and compensation information, or salary history during any phase of the recruitment process. Job candidates may provide salary expectations or request information regarding the salary for the position(s) to which they are applying.
National Offices, New York, NY
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP Legal Fellow - ACLU of SoCal
January 19, 2018
- Quality Review Analysts for Web-Database - NYCLU
January 17, 2018
- Finance and Operations Assistant - ACLU of Illinois
January 12, 2018
- Summer 2018 Legal/Policy Internship, Campaign for Smart Justice, New York, NY
January 10, 2018
- SPRING 2018 LEGAL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY, ACLUF, Immigrants’ Rights Project, New York and California Offices
December 13, 2017
- Summer 2018 Legal Internship Opportunity, ACLUF, Reproductive Freedom Project, NY
December 1, 2017