Search Listings by State
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
Applicants are not required or expected to provide any current salary and compensation information, or salary history during any phase of the recruitment process. Job candidates may provide salary expectations or request information regarding the salary for the position(s) to which they are applying.
- Summer 2018 Graduate/Undergraduate Internship, Product & Technology Department - New York, NY
March 19, 2018
- Summer 2018 Graduate/Undergraduate Internship, Communications/Editorial – New York, NY
February 20, 2018
- SUMMER 2018 UNDERGRADUATE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY, New York, NY
January 12, 2018
- SPRING 2018 UNDERGRADUATE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY, ACLUF, Communications Department, NY
November 15, 2017
- IMMIGRATION ADVOCACY INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY, ACLU, Washington Legislative Office, DC
September 21, 2017