Search Listings by State
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU undertakes affirmative action strategies in its recruitment and employment efforts to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment in all positions.
Applicants are not required or expected to provide any current salary and compensation information, or salary history during any phase of the recruitment process. Job candidates may provide salary expectations or request information regarding the salary for the position(s) to which they are applying.
National Offices, New York, NY
- Program Coordinator [ASD-61], Affiliate Support and Nationwide Initiatives, NY
April 17, 2019
- Director, Knowledge and Learning [ASD-24], Affiliate Support and Nationwide Initiatives, NY
April 15, 2019
- Deputy National Organizing Director [PAAU-10], National Political Advocacy Department, NY or DC
April 9, 2019
National Offices, North Carolina
National Offices, Washington, DC
- Deputy National Organizing Director [PAAU-10], National Political Advocacy Department, DC or NY
April 9, 2019
- Paralegal [PFRB-03], Program on Freedom of Religion & Belief, DC
April 4, 2019
- Assistant to the National Political Advocacy Department [NPAD-34], National Political Advocacy Department, DC
April 2, 2019