Fighting Cuts to Voting Access
Voting rights are under attack nationwide as state legislatures pass voter suppression laws under the pretext of preventing voter fraud and safeguarding election integrity. These voter suppression laws take many forms and include cutting back on early voting, voter ID laws, and making it harder for people to vote when they go to the wrong precinct. Collectively, such measures lead to significant burdens for eligible voters trying to exercise their most fundamental constitutional right.
- CaseMarch 1, 2019
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyJanuary 14, 2016
- Legal DocumentOctober 19, 2016
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyJune 11, 2018
- Legal DocumentFebruary 26, 2016
- Legal DocumentFebruary 18, 2016