In order to bring voter registration into the 21st century, the ACLU is advocating for specific reforms that have been demonstrated to be extremely effective at expanding and maintaining accurate voter rolls.
Following the November 2012 election and widespread reports of long lines and other election administration issues at polling places across the country, Americans have seen the importance of measures that expand access to the polls. State-level efforts include expanding early voting, online voter registration, and same-day voter registration.
- Blog Post - The CampaignJuly 12, 2018
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyNovember 3, 2014
- Blog Post - Speak FreelySeptember 9, 2013
- Press ReleaseDecember 20, 2018
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyFebruary 26, 2014
- Blog Post - Speak FreelyMay 20, 2014